How exactly does the play you see on opening night come to be?
We want to show you!
Neverending Highway and Embrace Theatre are seeking a member of our audience to come behind the scenes and learn about our theatre-making process, and then document it in a series of videos to be posted online. We are giving one audience member unparalleled access to our entire rehearsal process for our upcoming production of The Clockmaker at Live Five.
What you provide:
- a sense of curiosity
- an investment of time to witness the production as it progresses, to ask questions, and to document your process of discovery
- time in the editing suite to create the short videos
What we provide:
- Access to each step of our production
- A professional consultant to support the video-creation
- A camera (or you can use your own)
Timeline and Commitment:
Pre–production work is already underway, but only a few hours in October and November will be needed. We enter rehearsals in December, and then a few hours every week or so will be required (we are taking time off for Christmas, of course!). In January we reach the height of our rehearsal process with tech week January 11-14th, preview January 15th, and opening night January 16th.
Submit a 1-2 minute video of yourself explaining why you should be the one to come backstage. Send it to us by October 20th. We’ll choose our collaborator by November.